Machine Learning & Software Engineer (m/f/d) for Autonomous Driving
The mission of SafeAD is to solve the scalability problem of current autonomous driving. Deploying autonomous driving in restricted areas is cool, but the real value of autonomy comes when it is deployed around the world and becomes accessible to everyone. We believe the key to achieving this is 3D camera-based scene understanding that enables mapless autonomous driving everywhere.
In this role, you’ll:
• Work on the core of our vision-first perception and scene understanding pipeline
• Improve our training pipeline
• Test your work in our self-driving vehicle
At a minimum we’d like you to have:
• MSc/PhD in Computer Science, Robotics or equivalent experience
• Experience solving problems using Machine Learning with Tensorflow or PyTorch
• Strong experience programming in C++ and Python
• A strong team player and learning mindset
It’s preferred if you have:
• Hands-on experience in the fields of autonomous driving and computer vision
• Experience in applying machine learning to 3D scene understanding tasks
• Have worked in mid to large software projects
What we’ll offer you:
• The chance to work on state-of-the-art machine learning for autonomous driving
• A working place characterized by a flat hierarchy, quick processes and full focus on state-of-the-art technology
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary
If you share our vision and want to be part of it, contact us at .
Please attach your résumé, references, and any other information you find useful.